Wednesday 5 June 2013

ALPHA DAWG.













Inbetween drawing Babyjays for the 2000ad fanzine 'Zarjaz'. and my soon to be printed comic book project in collaboration with script writer Greg Meldrum 'Martillo' I decided to draw a colour picture of Johnny Alpha as a warm up to drawing a Strontium Dog story by Shaun Avery for the fanzine 'Dogbreath'.









 
































Above: First I produced a few thumbnail sketches until I came up with a pose that I liked.








































Above: Then I got to work and produced the finished pencils.







































Above: Followed swiftly by the inks.







































Above: Then finally the finished picture which was coloured on computer.

The 'Everything comes back to 2000ad ' website were good enough to post this picture on their website. Should you want to see more posts related to 2000ad then their site is always worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment